Friday, June 5, 2009

End of the School Year....


Ryan's last day of school was yesterday and he came home with his report card. He got straight A's, Principal's Honor Roll. I was so excited, I squealed, hugged him and told him how proud I was of him. He was pretty happy, too, but it's funny, because for the most part, he regularly gets Principal's Honor Roll or Honor Roll, so it's not quite as big of a deal to him. I, on the other hand, having Aaron before, Ryan, who did o.k., but struggled a bit and only got honor roll one 9 weeks in 4th grade, I lose my mind with excitement! LOL Actually, Ryan is more excited about the money Dad now owes him for the A's. Anyway, his Dad and I are both very proud of him for finishing 5th grade with straight A's and getting into the gifted program. Next fall, middle school!

1 comment: