Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Call Me The Tooth Fairy!


O.k., so Ryan is too old for the tooth fairy, but not too old, of course, for the money. Actually, he has lost 5 teeth in the past few months, and I've just kept them. No tooth fairy, no money. So, since he lost the 5th one today, I thought I'd suprise him with some change for his bank. I told him, " I know you're too old for the tooth fairy, but I thought I'd put some money in your bank for all those teeth I have now." I only gave him $.50 per tooth, so $2.50 total in change right into his bank, but he was cool with that. :) Today, I survived my first day. It was pretty cool. I got the boys off to school and while still in my jammies, sat down and went to work. I think I did pretty good today. Running the searches and such is actually quite enjoyable, since it is what I do and I do miss it when I haven't done it for a while. I have to keep track of my time, which is going to take some getting used to, but I think I did pretty good with that, too. It was a long day, though, and I almost put off blogging for sleep. No more taking a nap if I need one. :( And, Karen, no more eating bonbons and watching Oprah. LOL I did get dressed on my lunch break, just in case anyone is wondering. Only because I had to run out to the store, though. I had Bay News 9 on behind me all day, so I got to keep up with the latest news including the President's big signing and the shooting at the Publix Distribution Center in Lakeland, at which Roger was supposed to be, but was delayed (thank God). All in all it was a good first day back to work. :)

1 comment:

  1. hey, I had to be the tooth fairy last night for Jennah! She's officially toothless in the front so she talks like an old lady!

    ReplyDelete