Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Doctor Visit


Friday, I took Andrew to the pediatrician. I wanted to talk with him about Andrew's health, growth rate, and delays. I shared with him that I thought maybe he had a vitamin/nutrient deficiency. He went over his blood work, bmi (body mass index) and such and said he didn't see any irregularities. However, he wanted to refer him to a geneticist and wrote me a presciption to take him to Tower for a bone test to test if his bones are growing at the rate they should be for his age. I felt better after that. So, I'm going to take him this week for the bone test and we have an appointment with the geneticist in August. Later, the boys and I went to the Walmart and bought some camping equipment we needed for our visit at Julie and Steve's house.
The pic is from our visit.

2 comments:

  1. Love the haircut and wait, is that a smile! Looks like you all had a tone of fun. I want to go throw some clay. It looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My verification word for that last post was "Clerks"... how funny!

    ReplyDelete