Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend











Rogie came home Saturday around 11 am and hadn't slept yet. So he hung out for a bit with us, then took a nap. I ran out to the store for Easter basket necessities and cards. That night, after dinner, we colored eggs. Today we met my Mom, Dad and Aaron at Italian Kitchen for brunch. The food was wonderful and we all ate until we were ready to burst. Aaron headed to work and we met Mom and Dad back at their house, so I could finish helping them file their taxes. I had my camera with me the entire time, but failed to take the first picture. I just completely forgot, as we were visiting, eating , talking, laughing. Anyway, when we got home the Easter Bunny had come! He left two baskets on the table and each had candy, eggs and a game stop gift card. Later, Rogie left for work and the boys and I had a late dinner. Now, Ryan is in bed, and Andrew is getting ready for bed. I'm going to try to get to bed at a descent time tonight, myself. Work tommorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment