Monday, May 4, 2009

Catching Up....









I know it's been a while, Donna. :) Here's what's been up since Easter. Ryan went on a cruise for a week with Nonna, Randy, Aunt Karen, Uncle Mike and the girls. He had a great time and has mentioned Alaska to Dad about 3 times now. And yes Nonna he told Dad that, "Nonna said you would have to chip in". :) Rogie told him maybe by then we could all go. I'm hoping so, because I would love to go to Alaska. Anyway, while Ryan was vacationing, Roger and Andrew worked on Andrew's school project for the Cultural Fair. They built a Peruvian pyramid (see pic). It came out great and everyone at school was shocked and amazed. Andrew got best display.














Also, while Ryan was away, Aaron came over to stay at the house with Andrew so Roger and I could go up to Mt. Dora to visit our friends for the weekend. We had such a great time! We stayed up talking and playing cards. We fed their miniture cows (xebu's) in the morning. We went out for Japanese for dinner. I watched Scooby Doo China, as Sadie calls it, with Sadie. We went by Julie's shop and had expressos (even Rogie). It was just so relaxing and a needed get-away for us both.














Rogie has decided to change careers. I'm so very proud of him. He's scheduled to take the FBAT (Florida Basic Ability Test) and tomorrow will be applying for the police academy at HCC Ybor. He's going to work towards becoming a DOT (Department of Transportation) officer. I'm so very proud of him. I know he can do it and I'll be behind him 100%. Here are some pics from the last few weeks. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment