Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day....











A nice and easy day was Mother's Day this year. We have a tradition of going to brunch or out to eat every year, but this year, my Mom and I both were not really up to that. The thought of just taking it easy and just being together sounded just perfect. So we went over to Mom and Dad's house and Mom grilled hamburgers and hotdogs and we had all the fixin's. Oh Dad made us Mimosas, too. :) Aaron was there and he had a rose for me and one for his Nan. We ate, talked and listened to Dad's oldies cds. It was great. Later I went to the grocery store, which was a breeze because it was practically empty! Roger went to visit an old family friend in his old neighborhood. So, when he got home, we ate a quick and easy dinner and relaxed until bed. Well, Roger had to go to work, but bed for me. :) Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment