Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CRAZY!!!

Well, I think I've just about gotten all this "new computer for work" crap taken care of now. It was touch and go for a bit. My stomach has been in knots and I could cry at any given moment, but I think we got it worked out. A friend of my friend Denise, Gary, who used to own his own computer store is helping her with her new set-up. He is going to come over tomorrow and assist me with the final necessities for mine and then I should be good to go! Fingers crossed!!! I was back at Best Buy today to make a change in my original purchase. They were so great. If ever you need anything computer-wise from there (Best Buy Brandon), ask or look for O.C. He was so helpful and patient with me and my fragile state of mind. The girl at customer service assisting us with the exchange was wonderful and patient, too. Gary was able to get Denise up and ready today and she already has the "o.k" from the RedVision I.T. department. I hope to be in that position tomorrow. Then, Friday I will DRINK! LOL Also, yesterday, I had an eye doctor appointment and was able to get my contacts again!!! I've been without and damn near blind for about 7 or 8 months. So, I'm loving being able to see! After my appointment, I headed over to Nonna's and visited with her and Randy for a bit. I had a business transaction at the Bank of Randy (THANK YOU!!!!) and headed over to Best Buy for that original purchase I mentioned previously. Today was my trip back over there and then I took Andrew to an appointment. After, he and stopped in the Wal-Mart for a few groceries and a memory card he needed for his PSP. Then we can home, hauled everything (including the computer stuff) upstairs, and I made some dinner. After that, status quo. Ryan is now in bed and Andrew will be within a few minutes. I may have a "night cap" tonight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment