Saturday, January 31, 2009

Not Enough Time In The Day!











Let's see.....today I ran around like a crazy person, talking to myself and trying to get ready to go Gainesville for training for my new job. Roger took the kids to visit Tina and Nicole. I got up this morning and ran to Walmart to get some clothes for Ryan and Andrew. Came home and started getting ready, preparing to pack. I got my toiletries packed and layed out my clothes to pack. Then I went and got a haircut (it's not done in the pic, it's just been behind my ears the rest of the day) and back to Walmart for clothes for me and groceries for the boys and my Mom (who will be staying with them) for the week. I came home, put groceries away, cooked dinner, and ate. I did take a little break to play some Guitar Hero, while Rogie cleaned the kitchen. Again, I may keep him. :) Then, break time over, back to packing, washing clothes and checking off my list. Andrew has been working on a drawing on his new poster size drawing pad. It's a semi truck. He's still working on it but I'm posting a picture of the work in progress. Otherwise, it's been a good weekend, so far. Rogie and I hung out by the fire for a few minutes after the boys went to bed. Tomorrow, Rogie and the boys are going to Grandpa Roger's and Denise and I will be off to Gainesville. I probably won't be able to post until next weekend, so have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment