Friday, January 30, 2009

Finally....I'm ready!




I'm ready to go to Gainesville for training! I have SUPER computer and dual monitors and the software programs, etc. etc. etc. I feel like SpongeBob....I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready....


Anywho, Rogie was kind enough to come home today and put my desk together AND he even fixed my chair for me! Currently he's putting my file cabinet/printer stand together. I may even keep him. ;) Also, because Andrew did so well on his report card, we told him he could get Guitar Hero III (he borrowed the game from Uncle Mike and been playing it with the regular controller). So today I picked up the game w/ the guitar at Circuit City. Ryan will be getting Call of Duty, World at War as his reward for his report card. He, however, will have to wait. He just got Gears of War I for Christmas and we owed him for his last report card, so he recently got Gears of War II. Therefore, he'll survive; at least until I get back from training and we catch up on some bills. I picked up the Guitar Hero III b/c I found it on sale and there was only one left. I had to grab it. Plus, I figured we could all play a bit tonight. :) So, now I just have to try to get EVERYTHING else done before I go on Sunday. EEEEKKK! I can do it, though. I made it this far, right? Oh and yes, I had a BEER!!!! And I may have another one........

No comments:

Post a Comment