Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Gamers




Saturday was bowling. Ryan's average is 113. He bowled a 103, 115, and 119. So he did good, consistant and good. Roger, Ryan and I went to the bowling alley then on to WallyMart. We picked up a few things including two of these little folding chairs for the boys (see pic of Ryan). I figured they could use them to sit in while playing the game, because they keep using my computer chair. We treated ourselves to take-out that night, which was awesome. Mostly because I didn't have to cook and Rogie didn't have to clean up. Then, around 11:00pm the 3 of them started playing on-line with Uncle Mike. They took turns, so they all (including Rogie) could play with Uncle Mike. Andrew went to bed around 1:00am, but Ryan and Roger were up playing until 3:00am and 4:00am, respectively. The boys aren't usually up that late, but I was good fun time with Dad, whose been working a lot and whose weekends are getting shorter and shorter (He got home at 11:30am Sat. just in time to go to bowling and is leaving in about an hour tonight). So, today I had some time to myself this morning, because they were out like lights! I was pretty nice. :) Then, once I got everyone up, I cooked "breakfast"- it was noon- for them and later Roger, Andrew and I went birthday shopping for Ryan and Kaylee. Once we got home, I cooked and we ate and here we are. Roger is getting ready to go back out to work and I will be heading over to my Mom and Dad's to do their taxes for them. Yes, I AM a good daughter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment