Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Train Room....The Saga Continues.....

























Last weekend, Roger and Andrew went to a train show expo-type thing in Plant City. They came home with quite a bit of stuff. This makes me happy and yet sad. I get excited at the thought that maybe they will be able to make some "real" progress on the train set/layout. Yet, I also realize that I shouldn't get too excited because it's Roger and Andrew and now there is just MORE STUFF in the room and NO MORE progress. Well, to be fair, there has been a little progress, just not as much as I'd like to see. I do have to keep in mind that Roger's time is limited and there is only so much Andrew can do without him, so I try to remind myself of that. But, I would love to see that layout really start of come together. Also, this last week, the boys came home with report cards. Ryan did well, as usual. However, last 9 weeks he did have a "C" in writing. This 9 weeks was better, he brought the C up to a B. So, he had 6 A's and 2 B's. Once again, Dad owes him a small fortune. :) We did stop at Game Stop yesterday and let him spend some of his credit. He's been dying for Pokemon Platinum for his DS. So, he got it and the gaming book that is now out, too. It wasn't too bad and now we've widdled to small fortune down a bit. From there, we went to visit Aunt Karen, Uncle Mike and the girls. We had a good time. Today, we mostly hung around the house and did housework, laundry, dishes, changed sheets on beds, etc. Roger and Andrew went by Nonna's to pick up some mail and went by Hobbytown for more train stuff. I went to Wal-Mart and did some groceries. So, it was that kind of day, chores and errands. Well, tomorrow starts a new week. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment