Thursday, March 26, 2009




We had a great birthday get-together party at Aunt Karen and Uncle Mike's the weekend before last. Here are some pics of Ryan and Kaylee partying. We went about our week otherwise, school, work, etc. Aaron did come over and I did his taxes for him Thursday night. Then he hung out for a bit with Mom and he showed me his MacBook. That thing is SWEET! It was a good visit and yes, he'll be getting a refund. On Thursday my company offered overtime through Sunday, so I signed up. I worked Friday with 1 hour o.t. and got up early Saturday morning to put in 3 more hours. We didn't go to bowling b/c Ryan was sick and I wasn't feeling too great either. By 2:00 that afternoon, I was sick as a dog! I remained that way until Monday, at which time I was just sick, then by Tuesday quite a bit better. I'm still not 100%. Today I made a trip with Andrew all the way to the urologist for a procedure he was to have done, only to find out that I was a day off and the both the appointment I thought I had today were yesterday! So, yes we missed them both and have to wait 3 to 4 weeks to for the procedure. The other was a meeting at Ryan's school regarding the gifted program. I left a message with the teacher, today explaining my stupidity. Well, I'm soooo tired. I have to get ready for bed and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment